Friday, June 1, 2012

Two months and life seems so different!

Wow! I was so busy yesterday closing out my month with Saba. I have been an associate for two months. In those two months, mine and many other lives have been changed for the better. I could not have imagined in the first of March that on March 28th I would be starting my own business that would allow me to help us and so many others achieve health and weight lose goals as well as making a whole new paycheck that is allowing me to do some things that I never thought possible! I want this post to be about those successes! I have seen so many!


Saba- The business!

I have now have people under me who are having great success! We make money with each person we help meet their goals. My first month, I got a promotion! It is so easy because everyone loves ACE and it sells itself! If you have ever thought of doing any kind of direct sales, I am telling you this is the one. If you want to learn more, click here The Saba opportunity.

Don't just take it from me. See what Saba has done for other associates! Each of these are real people just like you and me! They took an opportunity and worked it! Like I said, so easy!

One of our Directors has worked hard enough that her husband has been able to quit his second job and is now able to spend time at home with her and their son!

Another associate has supplemented her income to the point that she has been able to pay off credit card debt and pay to put her two oldest through college!

These are stories that have been posted on our associates pages:

Rhonda Reed  Saba Team
Thank You ACE & Saba for FINALLY helping me be financially free! I have paid off over $20,000.00 in debt in 3 months, took vacations, spent $10,000.00 fixing things at my house, paid for kids to go to camp, helped buy my husband a new truck, bought a family with no car a Van, Bought groceries weekly for another family living in a hotel and most of all have over $15,000.00 in s...avings!! I have not had a savings account with over $500.00 in 25 years! I am not telling you this to Brag, I want you to know that anyone can do this, I am 53 with a high school education, just a mom working from home! I knew I was in the right place with the right people and the best products! Don't let this opportunity pass you by, Get to the events, OKC is going to be awesome!!
 
 
Angela Hamilton Maddox
My daughter's first check 5,700$! How amazing do I feel to be able to give her this opportunity! We luv u Hailee! Not to mention she will be hitting Silver Director Status before the end if the week! She bypassed Bronze straight to silver! Just like I did! We are so proud!
Wow can you imagine giving our children that kind of opportunity?
Angela and Marc Maddox are in my upline. From what I understand they have been in the business less than 2 years. They have worked the business to its fullest potential and have become Platinum Directors! That means they are at the top! You can imagine what their income is if this is their daughter's first check! BTW- that is a weekly check! As you can see, this business allows us to set our children up for success if desired! This girl was an associate before she even knew it. When she turned 18, she just had to take up where her parents left off and start earning those commissions!

Saba- The Products

Although many people have not posted their success, I get reports daily from customers taking ACE, the Pomegranate Juice and the Borojo Juice. Right now I have about 60 customers who are transforming their lives with Saba products. You can too! Click here for more information on ACE. Click here for more information on the juices.
I have talked to people who have lost 4,6, and even 10 pounds their first week using ACE. I now have people who have lost up to 30 pounds. Remember I have only been doing this since March 28th so that is awesome! Clothes are getting looser, people are finding energy to exercise and feel great! I could not be more pleased with the success of my customers. Here is what some of them have to say:
Tori said:
Hey, wanted to update on my own weigh in this week. I mean to every week, then forget. Anyway, I started April 13, and since then have lost 6.2 pounds. I find weekends are hard for me, water drinking as well as just eating too much and too wrong. Last weekend really got me and I had to "re-lose" a couple pounds, so to be down even more from last week is a blessing. Friday is my weigh in day, first thing in the morning, so I tend to splurge a little, and did tonight. Hamburger Heaven, and yes, I got the fries. I know, so bad. But, I have been really, REALLY good this week. I will try to work hard to do good this weekend. Anyway, I can tell a HUGE difference in my appetite and cravings using ACE. I'm so thankful you thought of me when you were e-mailing friends.
Sue said:
Actually did just slide into a size 8 pair of jeans yesterday, with plenty of room in them. By slide in I mean just zipped right up ,you know, no laying down on bed or anything. You girls know what I mean. LOL THANKS A.C.E.!!!!!
Kristi said:
I started dieting on March 6th and started A.C.E. the first of April. I went to the doctor today and in 9 weeks I have lost 43 pounds YEA!!!! I have changed my eating habits by lowering my calories and cutting my carbs but A.C.E has really helped me by curbing my appetite and giving me the energy to go on with my day. I love it! My husband and oldest daughter are both on it now! My husband has lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks and he hasn't really even changed his eating habits much. We love it!!!
Katy said:
So I read you aren’t suppose to weigh in your first week, but I couldn’t help myself….must be a woman thing!!

I am happy to report that I am down 3lbs!!!! I love this stuff!!!

I feel I would have lost more weight, if I had drank more water. There were a couple of days this week I didn’t drink enough water, however I’m making a concerted effort to drink more every day. I have noticed that I’m not drinking as much coffee too. I find that I sleep better at night because I’m so active and busy during the day, due to the extra energy from ACE, that I am having a more peaceful sleep at night. I have not experienced any sort of “jitters” or anything of that nature.

Thanks for introducing me to this product, working 50 hours a week and being the mother of a 3 year old can be taxing and this is the boost I needed.
There are soooo many more success stories with ACE! PLEASE share yours!!
Although I started later with the juices, people are loving those too. They provide essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies crave. The Borojo provides energy and helps with your weight lose efforts and well as many other benefits. The Pomegranate helps with stress, among other benefits and who couldn't use that?!
We spent the weekend at the lake last weekend and my mom didn't take hers. She said she felt drained and could really tell that she hadn't taken it in three days.
I talked to another customer who is taking both and she said that her husband loves the Pomegranate and said that it really helps with anxiety and stress!
This is a testimony from one of our associates about the medical implications of the Pomegranate! Yes even children can benefit!
Deborah Golden said...

I just have to brag about the Saba Pomegranate. This product is simply amazing!! Last year before I knew about Saba, my then 6 y.o. son was constantly getting sick with upper respiratory infections and strep throat and he would then share with me. After the 6th Dr. visit, we were told by our doctor, that if he came down with strep one more time that she was going to refer him to a pediatric ENT to have his tonsils removed. I decided that day that I would give the Saba Pom a try. Within 60 days I could tell a difference in our health and by 90 days, we became loyal users. In the first semester of school, our son missed 6 days due to illness, since being on the Saba Pom, he hasn't missed another day all year!!

Saba Pom not only allowed our immune systems to fight off all those awful "bugs", but the difference in our allergies this spring has been like night and day!! Last year he was on Singulair, Zyrtec and Mucinex. I was on two inhalers and Singulair. There have only been 3 times this spring that I had to give him 1 dose of Benedryl and that is it! I had only 1 week during the high pollen count that I had to take antihistamines.

When I took our son to our doctor for his 7 y.o. check up, she couldn't believe that he wasn't on anything for his allergies. When I explained to her what we were taking, she asked me for the product information. Her comment was, "It's obviously working better for him than any of the Rx I had him on."

Not only does the Saba Pomegranate work, but it tastes great, too! Our son loves it and asks for it every morning. We love it!!!

I would love for each and every one of you to share your experiences with the business or the products. I think we can learn from each other! Just click on the comment link below. If you don't have a blog of your own, click on URL/Name and add your name and your comment will post.

Thanks so much! Your support is the reason this business is a success! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. acestome@hotmail.com or text or call 256-338-9687.

1 comment:

Denise Thrasher said...

Someone just sent me a testimony from Angela Maddox! Wow is all I can say!

Angela Hamilton Maddox
I just listened to the SABA EMPOWER CD for February that tells our story, our journey. I am feeling so full at the moment. It is hard to believe how much life truly has changed in a years time! I have so many people to thank... Way to many to name them all. I cant believe all of the changes that are happening and are getting ready to happen with our company! Big HUGE things! I am so blessed to be a part of all of this. For those of you who have heard my entire story, and know my past you know that i havent always been the person i am today! I havent always wanted to help someone, anyone.. Actually quite the opposite, i spent many many years hurting lots of people who didnt deserve it.. My entire life from my teen years on have been a struggle. Constantly battling something.. My manic bipolar episodes, my borderline personality disorder, then the fits of depression that always followed paired with my daily, hourly, constant drug abuse.. 7 years ago i began to live... I beat my addiction using my will power and leaning on the love of Marc and the kids. (Gosh, what ive put all of them through).. I finally got the right doc to prescribe the right meds and i finally began to feel... then i met ACE.. WOW! I no longer have to take any of those meds! The docs said i would be able to live a somewhat normal life as long as i continued on the meds everyday for the rest of my life! I havent had to take any of those since March 2011! I guess what im trying to say is that i will never understand WHY! Why ME? I know I have never done anything to be deserving of such an opportunity like this company and our business has allowed! I am not entitled.... All i know is that is now my passion to help anyone and everyone who has the same dream as i do achieve it! To maybe provide hope for someone who, like me, felt like they would never amount to nothing. That living a life of goodness, would be something they never would experience.. IT CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! DREAM.. SET GOALS...BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...