Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Super Easy Chicken

With our busy schedule, I am always looking for quick and easy recipes that don't take much preparation. We love rotisserie chicken but I hate to pay the price. You can get whole chickens on sale sometimes for .69 a pound so I love this recipe. Well actually it is more of a way to prepare than a recipe. I learned this many years ago at one of those at home kitchen gadget parties. I am not sure which one so I won't name it.
What you need is either a glass dish big enough to contain the chicken with a lid on. I have also begun to use Tupperware's microwave steamer set. Either works fine. I do love the Tupperware set because you can do so many health things in it. If you are interested, you can get  more info at this link Tupperware.

Wash your chicken and remove the skin. Sprinkle it with your favorite chicken seasoning. I like McCormicks Kicken Chicken but have used others too. Put the chicken in the pan and cover. Then cook for 30 minutes in the microwave on high! That is it! You have what tastes like a rotisserie chicken in 30 minutes at much less cost!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Again let me know if I can do anything for you.

No comments: