Friday, May 25, 2012

I am at my goal! Now what?

I have finally hit my goal! Woohoo! I am comfortable with the weight I am and want to stay here. So..... my question is..... How!?! I have been working a long time to get where I am and I do not want to take the chance of it going back up. Maintenance is the question here. I posed this question on our associates site and got several different answers as to what has worked for others and what others plan to do when they make their goal. These are my plans right now. I will let you know how it goes.

Eating Habits
My eating habits have changed throughout this weight loss journey. I have begun to eat healthier and more filling foods. I eat a lot of high fiber and low carb foods. I plan to continue this habit during the week while increasing my calories slightly to maintain instead of lost. I plan to begin to give myself more flexibility on the weekends. Especially since it is summer!

Exercise
I have developed a regular exercise routine over the last few months and hopefully by the time you make your goal, you will have too. My first goal in maintenance is to continue exercising and focus on toning and shaping my body.

ACE and other Saba Supplements
The Saba Borojo Juice that I take in the morning is full of ingredients that our bodies need. Receiving those nutrients helps my body stay satisfied and helps prevent cravings. The Pomegranate Juice that I take in the evening has other ingredients that do the same thing while also helping me get a restful nights sleep. This helps my body rejuvenate. Therefore, I am better able to control my hunger and cravings. These are vitamins and minerals that all of our bodies need whether we are trying to lose weight or not. I plan to keep taking these from now on. You can learn more about both of these by clicking here. I love the energy that ACE provides. I will keep taking it on work out days as a performance enhancer. That will decrease my ACE consumption down to about every other day.

Weigh Ins
I will continue to weigh in weekly. If I find that my weight is beginning to creep up again, I will take ACE for a few days in a row. This should help me get it back under control before it gets out of hand.

ACE has helped me get this far! I could not be more pleased. I have heard that maintenance can be even harder than losing it. I know that it will be a lifetime process. I am willing and ready to start this new journey! This new step in my life! I can't wait!!

I know you have all been thinking about what you are going to do when you get there. Maybe some of you have already reached it. Please share here in the comment section so we can all learn from each other!

No comments: