Friday, July 13, 2012

This Is Why I Do It!

Happy and Healthy about 40 pounds lighter than last summer!

At this point, summer is fading fast! I, like many of my teacher friends, am in the process of preparing myself to go back to school. I know it is only July 13th but it starts early for us. I have already staring having that nightmare that I have every summer, where I show up at school for "Meet the Teacher" night and have NOTHING ready. I mean, there is not even a stick of furniture in my classroom. So as I begin the task of getting ready for my new bunch of little ones, I have to say that I am glad to be doing it more healthy, weighing less and with more energy than I have on any other year since I have been teaching. Teaching is my calling and my absolute love. I hate to put it in writing but I would teach even if my paycheck stopped coming. That is what I was meant to do. So I know that many people, especially those who are above me on the school totem pole have wondered why I took on another job.

If you have read my blog before, you know that I did not plan to start another business. You can read about how it all began by clicking here. Then my husband and I started taking ACE. Then..... IT WORKED!!! You can check out his weigh ins here. I saw an opportunity to help those around me find a better happier life and it has all been worth it! I have struggled with my weight and health issues my whole life so I decided that ACE/Saba could help me help others avoid some of what I had experienced. You can read my story here.

Then a few days after my first customers purchased their ACE, I began getting phone calls, emails and messages of successes! Wow what a a feeling. People lives were changing and I was going to be part of that. My husband and I, as well as some of our friends and family, have since started taking some of the other Saba supplements. We love the Borojo and Pomegranate Juice. We have also done the Fat Flush Diet with great success. It is hard to document all that I have heard about our products but I wanted to share the comments. Ultimately, that is why I began this business- to help others achieve their goals. Now my goal is to make sure that every person who has ever struggled with health issues, their weight, needed extra energy or extra focus knows about Saba and their wonderful supplements. I am a believer and my customers are too! Check out what we have all discovered:

About ACE

Although it was over the phone, I have had two customers report having lost 10 pounds in the first week. One of those is now an associate and is now helping others do the same thing. I have had numerous phone calls reporting the extra energy and my customers absolute pleasure in their purchase of ACE.

I have also had numerous emails and Facebook reports about my customers and other associates results with ACE:

"Hey look at my face book lost 2 more just 3 lbs away from my second goal of 125 love it"

"I have lost 6 pounds since I started ACE! My energy is out the roof"

"I can not believe that taking one capsule in the morning can curb cravings all day. I am sitting at Dairy Queen drinking water while everyone else has ice cream! I love my ACE!"

"Started Ace in Feb!! I ♥ my ACE!"



"Wayne and I had gotten to the point that we did not feel as healthy as we should. However, since May 21st, both of us have lost weight - 24 pounds for me and 24.5 pounds for Wayne. We are well on our way!! Also, our energy levels are a lot better. Finally found something that works for both of us!"

"Woo hoo!!! As of this morning I am DOWN 20 Pounds:-). Great feeling before heading to the beach this afternoon!"

"Matt told me last night " your butt is getting smaller, like east to west..." I think thats a compliment... anyway I fit into a dress this morning that I haven't been able to wear since before I got pregnant, 3 years ago!! YIPPIE!!! Inches baby!!!!
Thank you for telling me about this product!!!!"


"So here is my very first (and quite amateurish side by side) and my story.
I was diagnosed with MS in 2005 & in summer 2011 I was diagnosed with a rare form of colon cancer... I was tired ALL the time and was sick and tired of being sick and tired!! I work at the local high school as a cook and I LOVE what I do! But, I would get off work about 2 and be home, in bed, asleep by 230 and would sleep ...until 6, get up, do farm chores, come in and get the kids ready for and into bed and be back in bed asleep by 830...I wasn't Happy... I wasn't Healthy... I wasn't LIVING!!
I started ACE In March I think and ran out the week my kid's school bus flipped the Tues after Easter, BOY did I need and MISS that energy, dealing with a 10 year old being put in a wheelchair and not being able to go to school OR summer camps... It was then that I realized what I missed when I didn't take my ACE... I was Exhausted all over again. Since I have been on ACE I am down 3 pant sizes and just about 4 belt notches :) I am not a scale watcher because I understand that inches are what is important and that muscle weighs more than fat, but I am also down 35 lbs (my 1st 2 months I only lost inches)
I have energy like never before and am able to do things with my kids that I had no hope of before. I have been taking them for geology expeditions and tadpole hunting in the many ponds, to 4H camps and running all over doing fun and exciting things!
I have not had to take any meds since I have been on ACE. No Muscle relaxers, No pain meds, nothing... and I am sleeping better than I ever have, no tossing and turning or lying awake for hours on end Praying to fall asleep! I go to bed at 1030 and go right to sleep and wake up with or w/o my alarm between 630 and 7. I also have not had any migraines, problems with blood sugar (I am hypoglycemic) or issues with diverticulitis Since I began using ACE!!
I became an associate because... I figure if it works for me and made such a tremendous change in my life then it can for someone else too!
I LOVE MY ACE!!!"
"Just as a positive note. I went to the doctor and I have lost another 4 lbs. My BMl in Sept was 27. I ventured on a very difficult and hard diet to maintain, which involved Daily injections for 40 days. I had lost 23lbs. Then I lost 7 more. I started to slowly gain a few pounds back. I was 172 in Sept. I started ACE in March at around 150. I weighed in yesterday at 135. My BMI was 22 yesterday!!!! Although my venture started with something else, it did not give me energy or relieve any of my Fibro symptoms. ACE changed it all for me. It not only helped the last of my weight to come off, but gave me the ability to function!!!!! That is priceless!!!!"
These and many that have been left at the bottom of my blog posts are proof that ACE is changing lives. I love being part of that.
About the Juices:
"I am in love with the Borojo juice. It has made me feel so focused and not jittery. I actually think it is beginning to melt away some unwanted thigh fat! My husband loves the Pomegranate juice to deal with business stress. We even give it to our 3 year old on occasion at bedtime. I am glad I became an associate for the discount. It has been well worth it and I look forward to possibly selling it. The customer service is fantastic! For example: I had a leaking bottle in my last shipment and they sent me a whole new order of three bottles- no questions asked!"
"I have seen an increase in energy and I just feel good. Don't know how to explain it!"
"I just thought of something and have to share. You know how you notice stuff when it is happening but not so much when it is not? Well it just hit me today that all of the things that usually bother my allergies have not bothered me in about two weeks! I love the Pomegranate juice!"
"My husband told me yesterday that he has slept so soundly the last few nights. I hadn't told him that you said that was one of the benefits of the Pomegranate juice."
"I can definitely tell that (boyfriend's name) is more chill and not as high strung since he has started taking the juices."
These customers are taking both ACE and the juices:
"I don't know if it's a fluke or not, but I weigh 3 lbs less than I did on Monday. haven't really changed my diet much, still watching what I eat as usual, but I have had nothing sweet this week at all. increased my water intake. exercised 3 days this week, not yesterday, but will sometime today, so that's normal for me too. I don't usually weigh more than once a week, but today I knew I felt different, less bloated or something. will be interested to see the scales on Monday after 1 week has passed."
"After the discussion yesterday my lab results came in my liver enzymes were perfect,triglycerides were 93 and have always been 300-600 not good.They said my cholesterol was excellent.I take 1 ace a day,1 oz saba juice and 1 of our fish oils a day and have so since last Oct.For me these products have truly been a blessing,thank you Saba so much."

Donald's Before and After


So, there you have it. These supplements are helping people be healthier and better! These days who couldn't use that? I am just proud to be part of it. And I am making some extra money in the process which may come in handy if those paychecks do stop coming. Which just might happen! You never know!
Please let me know if I can help you with any of your health, weight loss or just general well. That, right there, is why I do it!
Denise Thrasher (256) 338-9687 or acestome@hotmail.com

No comments: