Friday, July 6, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

Because I just did a great big post on Monday about specific products, I decided that I would do a little different post this week. I would like to share some random thoughts about ACE and my Saba business that have crossed my mind lately.

This week we spent the week of the Fourth of July at the lake with my family. This included mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, 2 nieces, husband, son, son's girlfriend and me. This week reminded me of how blessed I am as a daughter, sister, aunt, mother and wife. There are so many wonderful things that I could share with you about my family but since this blog is supposed to be focused on my business, I am going to focus on what it has done for me and my family in the short time I have been a Saba Associate.

My mom and dad have always supported me in all my endeavors. There have been times when I have called my mom to tell her that I have signed her up for some kind of home party or something. So when I started my business with ACE, they jumped right in. They own a beauty/barber shop so this opportunity went right along with what they were already doing. They started out by taking ACE and loved it! Then they started the Borojo and Pomegranate juices. Within a few days they were telling me how good they felt. Since then, they have ordered other of the Saba supplements and added them to their daily intake.  My parents are getting close to retirement age. This business is going to help them in two ways. They are going to be in the good enough shape to feel like doing something when they retire AND they are going to have a supplemental income to fall back on so that they can afford to retire!

I have mentioned before that my sister was the first in our family to get interested in natural supplements in order to prevent and not just treat symptoms of many illnesses and disease. I have leaned on her knowledge in many ways while getting started in this business. She is a constant source of encouragement and a wealth of knowledge on the benefits of the ingredients in the supplements that are available through Saba. She has put her four year old and nine year old on the juices to help with their health and she and her husband are both taking Saba supplements.

Then there is my baby boy! Justin has always been a work out guy. He started using ACE immediately when I became an associate and loved that it was more economical and just as effective as other performance enhancers he had purchased. Justin is also a little "high strung". There was a time in his youth when he was treated for ADHD. I have provided him with the Saba juices and the difference in his demeanor is amazing. It has not changed him but it has helped him to be more patient, not as anxious and a little less easily frustrated. At first he said that he was not able to notice a change but everyone else, including his girlfriend absolutely can. After discussing it a little further, he now agrees that he can too! As for the girlfriend, Brittney, I am pretty sure that she is going to be sticking around a while. So this weekend it was decided that she will start the juices too. After all, she is probably going to be the mother of my grandchildren someday! I want her to be as healthy as possible!

Then, of course, there is Donald. My sweet husband who has been my test subject, let me take pictures of his feet, and basically put it all out there in an effort to get healthy and help me start my business. He has lost nearly 40 pounds and has become more healthy. He even accidentally left his C-pap machine at home this week and was able to sleep soundly without it AND I did too! No snoring, no abrupt waking from sleep from not sleeping. I know that is because he is healthier and lighter!

So yes, I am a very blessed woman in many ways! I thank God for my wonderful family and this opportunity that he has presented for me to help them improve their health and wealth! I thank God that he has put me in a country where I have the opportunity to grow a business that can help me, my family and so many others be free of weight, health issues, and financail difficulty. Saba is a company that I know will help us continue to improve our health, lives and finances for years to come. I didn't even know I wanted a business but I am sure glad I took the step! And so I say LET FREEDOM RING!

Please contact me if I can help you with any of your health or wealth needs! 256-338-9687 or acestome@hotmail.com.

No comments: