Friday, April 27, 2012

It's All Good- (Even When Its Not)

This week has been a mix of emotions with my new business. I enrolled two new associates! Yay! I hope they do as well as I have with their business. I got  my first commission check! Cha-ching! I have been hearing great things about people's progress with A.C.E and the trial packs and product are flying out of the house. All of these things are absolutely awesome! I loooooove A.C.E!

But...... like any endeavor, there have also been some negative things come my way. Before I share those, I think it is important that you understand my intentions in beginning this business. You know that Donald needed to lose some weight and had not been successful with other things that we had tried. What you don't know is that we had found out very recently that we needed to raise a large amount of money in a fairly short amount of time. So I had been praying about both of those issues. About the same time we found this out, my cousin casually mentioned A.C.E. For about a week, that name kept running through my head. So I asked her to get her associate to send me some samples. As I said before, Donald loved it!

This is the important part...... I diligently prayed about this opportunity. I researched the ingredients. I searched for information. I talked to people who know health food. Then, I decided that this was an opportunity for me to help others, like myself, who have struggled with energy, weight  and health issues while hopefully making some of the extra money we need! I think the way my business has taken off is proof that this is a great opportunity. My intention with this blog was not to preach but to help people live better and healthier lives. However, I know that God has gotten me to this place in my life and I would be remiss if I did not give him the credit for this opportunity too!

So, having said all of that, when things are going good there is no way that the devil is not going to take that opportunity to attack you if he gets a good chance. First, Donald and I both gained this week. He gained 4 pounds. I gained 2. I hope you have already read the post about his weigh in. I think there are very good reasons for this. We both ate crazy Sunday and then again Monday night with very salty Chinese food. On top of that, I had one of those PMS days Tuesday and ate every chocolate thing I could find! I had taken my A.C.E that morning but have discovered that even if you don't want it, you CAN make yourself eat it, if you are having a pity party! lol I am over that now and back on the straight and narrow! For those of you that have experienced the let down of no weight loss or maybe a gain I wanted to share something that was posted on our associate page by another associate.

So I just had to share this for all of you who are either discouraged or have discouraged customers! My mother in law started ACE about 2 months ago or so! First month goes by and she didn't lose one single lb. but she loved the energy and appetite control so she bought another month! I went to take her more ACE the other day and she was down a whoppin' 20lbs in just a little over a month! I was amazed! Moral to story is that it took awhile for the ACE to start working but boy when it did, it started melting off and this is a women who has struggled for YEARS to get off any weight! Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!

So I expect that there will be a great big loss next week. I don't see how there couldn't be! I have been watching people melt away for over a month! I know this stuff works!

I have also found out that there has been some negative press flying around out there about A.C.E. and this week it came flying right at my head! lol

It seems that the ingredient Geranium Extract has been under attack. It's scientific name is 1,3 – dimethylpenatlamine or DMAA in the weight training world. This ingredient has been banned by many professional athletic associations and the military. This greatly concerned me when I got an email from a prospective customer stating her concerns about this ingredient. I did find the articles that she found but as I dug deeper, the truth came to light. This is what I found:

There has been contrasting reports on whether 1,3 – dimethylpenatlamine is synthetically enhanced in order to be effective. One source says yes. Another says no. My director went straight to the source for this one, the owner of Saba. He assures us that there are no unnatural ingredients used in the making of A.C.E. The company is actually in talks with lawyers to combat the bad press that is being put out there by competitors in this regard. We should have an official disclaimer on this very soon.

Also, as far as it being banned, it seems that this ingredient shows up as an amphetamine in drug tests, just as poppy seeds do. It was banned because they didn't want to spend the money to do further testing to prove that it wasn't.

I did find that many workout enthusiasts have abused this ingredient. They take it full strength as a performance enhancer which is dangerous because it is a natural diuretic and can cause kidney failure if abused. So just like all good things- chocolate, tylenol, loritab (lol) it can have adverse effects if abused!

I think this was important for everyone to know and I believe that this person was truly trying to be informative with no malice intended. I appreciate her sharing her concerns and allowing me to educate myself in the process.

However, the attack that I experienced on Facebook, I do not believe was well intended. This person had never tried A.C.E. and only had second hand knowledge of it from the internet. These comments have been deleted and I have tried to let it go. I do believe that it proves a point though. When you are doing something worthwhile, there are always bumps in the road. The enemy will attack you in anyway possible. I am not sure this person even realized how her rant sounded. I am not going to go into what she said but for anyone who read it before it was deleted, be assured her claims were false.

To sum up this very long post, I would like to assure you that A.C.E is the #1 selling weight loss supplement in the country! A.C.E. works! Saba is a great company to work for! Success is coming my way! I have been put in touch with a wonderful team of associates that are supportive and encouraging! I believe God has put me on the road to not only health and prosperity for myself but also allowing me to help others do the same. That is my goal here. Plain and simple!

If you would like a trial pack, would like to order, or would like information about this amazing opportunity, please call or text me at (256) 338-9687 or email at acestome@hotmail.com

7 comments:

Katy said...

So I read you aren’t suppose to weigh in your first week, but I couldn’t help myself….must be a woman thing!!

I am happy to report that I am down 3lbs!!!! I love this stuff!!!

I feel I would have lost more weight, if I had drank more water. There were a couple of days this week I didn’t drink enough water, however I’m making a concerted effort to drink more every day. I have noticed that I’m not drinking as much coffee too. I find that I sleep better at night because I’m so active and busy during the day, due to the extra energy from ACE, that I am having a more peaceful sleep at night. I have not experienced any sort of “jitters” or anything of that nature.

Thanks for introducing me to this product, working 50 hours a week and being the mother of a 3 year old can be taxing and this is the boost I needed

Dana said...

One of my favorite quotes:

“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
-Mark Twain.

So my final paper for my current class was about "Conflict Resolution". I also just got back from a conference in which one of the sessions was, "leading in the face of opposition". One of the things that most great leaders say is this: If you are trying to do something great and no one is opposing you, take a big look at what you're doing because what you're doing probably isn't as great as you think it is.

There was also some good advice about what kind of opposition to entertain. If your biggest cheerleader is questioning you then stop and listen. If it's not, consider it fuel for pressing on to greatness.

One thing that I've learned from all the research I've had to do is that not one single business person has been successful without pushing through opposition.

Dana said...

After reading what I just wrote, I think that what I just said may have sounded preachy when I meant it to be encouraging. I think your opponent might be one of those small people mentioned. If a someone is really has a concern and isn't trying to sabotage someone, a typical and appropriate method to approach you is to do it privately. A person that puts things out there publicly usually has other motives. As far as I'm concerned, no matter what she said, she lost all credibility in the way she approached it. I would chalk it all up to a classless action.

Denise Thrasher said...

If you are going to preach it might as well be the truth!! Haha. I didn't think you were preaching just telling it the way you see it. I started doing this to build people up not tear people down! The ones who count are absolutely behind me. Thanks a bunch!

Sue said...

Actually did just slide into a size 8 pair of jeans yesterday, with plenty of room in them. By slide in I mean just zipped right up ,you know, no laying down on bed or anything. You girls know what I mean. LOL THANKS A.C.E.!!!!!

Kristi said...

I started dieting on March 6th and started A.C.E. the first of April. I went to the doctor today and in 9 weeks I have lost 43 pounds YEA!!!! I have changed my eating habits by lowering my calories and cutting my carbs but A.C.E has really helped me by curbing my appetite and giving me the energy to go on with my day. I love it! My husband and oldest daughter are both on it now! My husband has lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks and he hasn't really even changed his eating habits much. We love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you want to believe in your product but I'd like to ask why a division on the federal government has this product on their list? http://hprc-online.org/dietary-supplements/files/DMAA_List.pdf