Friday, April 20, 2012

Seeing What Works

Every time I get on here to make a new post I am so excited and I feel like I must tell everyone how much I love A.C.E! Donald and I, and many of our friends, have been using for over a month now. I wanted to do a post telling about what people have found that did and didn't work for them. Every time I turn around I am more impressed with this product and the company that makes it!

Make A.C.E Work for You!


When should I take it?
We take our A.C.E first thing in the morning. I work out when I get up and this gives me a boost before I start my workout. I am NOT a morning person, so I have to MAKE myself get up to work out. Taking a capsule first thing and drinking my water helps me not feel like I am sleeping through the first part of my workout and I have seen an increase in my endurance during my workouts.

Donald also takes his first thing in the morning. He often does not get a full 8 hours sleep because of his schedule and this helps him get up and get going. He also reports that it works all day and his cravings and hunger are still controlled well into the night.

There are others that have been taking their A.C.E. around mid morning. They have found that they need more energy and hunger control later into the evening and taking it around 10:00 helped them control those cravings later. One person has even reported taking it around 12:00 because the mornings were not an issue for her but the afternoons were.

As long as it does not interfere with your sleep, you should experiment and see what works best for you.

How many should I take?
Many people are still taking just one a day. One a day with a skip day seems to be sufficient to help Donald control his hunger and give him the energy he needed. If one a day works for you, stick with that.

There are several people who have begun to take 2. I have found that the people who tend to need more are the people who already were taking in a good amount of caffiene during the day. It seems that if their body was already used to a great deal of stimulant, it took more of the A.C.E to be effective for them.

I and several of my friends have decided to try the shock your metabolism method. I am so close to my goal that I am losing more slowly so I have decided to stagger my doses until I meet my goal. I took my off day on Sunday with no A.C.E. Then Monday and Thursday (day before weigh in) I took one in the morning and one around 10:00. The other days I took just the one in the morning. This was in the sugggested uses sheet that you get with A.C.E so I decided to try it. I lost another pound this week. So I am only 2 pounds away from my goal!

What about hunger and energy?
A.C.E affects people in so many ways. There is no hard rule about how it is going to make you feel or what it will do for your hunger. I am just reporting the facts as I have heard them. You will not know how it will work with your body until you try it yourself.

Many people get the "jitters" the first day they take it. Most have reported this feeling going away after the first day. If you already take in a good amount of caffiene, this make not happen to you. It didn't to me. I have given up my daily intake of the diet drink that I didn't think I could live without! Another great side affect huh?

As far as energy, some people say that it really has helped them keeep going. Others report that they really couldn't tell a change in their energy level. Again, this seems to be directly related to the amount of caffiene that was already being taken in. Donald and I both love the energy it gives us and I was a big caffiene drinker, he was not.

As far as hunger and craving control, it seems that everyone has a different story to tell. I am very scheduled so my body knows when it is time to eat. I have not had cravings and have been better able to pass up the junk food. Donald and several people have reported that they have to make themselves eat because they are just not hungry. Others say they still get hungry but just eat less when they do eat. I have had only one person report actually feeling more hungry on the two days that she took the trial pack. I am not sure why this would happen but like I saidn, each person has different experiences.

What about sleep impairment?
This was one thing I was very worried about when I first started taking A.C.E. I do not function well without sleep and I did not want anyone to suffer through a night without sleep. Most everyone has had no problem with their sleeping at all. Several people did report some waking up during the night but it was unsure that it was the A.C.E that caused it because it was something that had been a problem in the past. I do know of one person that seems to be sure that sleeplessness was caused by the A.C.E. She went off of it for a while and now is trying it again with no problems. The biggest issue I have seen with sleep is having to get up to go to the bathroom during the night! That does seem to get better with time too.

What about health issues?
Several of my friends suffer from high blood pressure. I was concerned about them trying it at first. They were very careful and continually checked their blood pressure throughout their trial period and none of them found an increase. They have experienced no problem with it raisng their blood pressure.

I have some other friends who suffer from migraines. Other diet medications had increased the frequency and intensity of their headaches so this was a concern at first. They have also been able to take A.C.E with no adverse side affects. As a matter of fact on the associate facebook page, I have read that A.C.E has actually decreased the occurance of migraines for many people.

There have been a few people whose doctor has told them to refrain from taking A.C.E. due to medical reasons. One did not disclose the reason. One was on estrogen and one had high liver enzymes. If you have any medical concerns, please check with your doctor before taking this product! I want to help make you healthy not the other way around.

What is a must in your diet with A.C.E?
As you can see, there are no hard and true rules to follow while taking A.C.E. Experiment with it and see what works for you. There are however, two things that you MUST do in order for it to work:
1. You MUST eat! If you read my post about Donald's weight loss, you will see that if you do not eat, you will not lose! Not only is it not good for weight loss, it is not good for your body. Since you will not be craving the bad stuff, take this opportunity to fill your body with good stuff like fruit, vegetables and fiber which are all good for your weight loss!

2. It is vital that you drink your water! The natural diuretic in A.C.E helps cleanse your body of fat and toxins but if you do not replenish it with water, you will end up dehydrated. This can cause all kinds of problems beginning with lightheadedness, headaches and body aches. Prolonged dehydration can cause even more serious and irrepairable damage to your body so DRINK YOUR WATER!

Does it work for everyone?
Since I began as associate under a month ago, I have given out numerous samples. About 40 of my friends and family are finding great success with A.C.E! There are, however, a few people who have reported that they didn't feel like they could take it for one reason or another. That is what my post will be about next week. I am in the process of collecting information about concerns and certain issues. That is why I encourage everyone to take a trial pack before purchasing. The two days in the trial pack is usually enough for people to know whether they want it or not. Please contact me for yours today!

I hope you have found some useful information in this post. I know it is a lot but there is so much more! I know that you have found what works for you (or doesn't). Please share that with everyone in the comment section. We would all love to know!

Please let me know if I can do anything for you. acestome@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Donald said...

I am really surprised that I do not have hunger pains or the craving for sweets that always ruins the diet plans that I have had in the past. On most days I have to remind myself to eat and then push myself to finish the meal. I assumed that this effect would fade after awhile but a month in and it is still working well controlling the cravings.

Sara-Beth said...

I am interested in trying it! Can you send a sample my way? My email is sara_beth81@hotmail.com. It sounds wonderful! Do people find it just as effective if they don't workout?

Denise Thrasher said...

My husband has lost nearly 10 pounds in 4 weeks and he doesn't have time to work out. So yes, it really does decrease your appetite. If you will message me your address on my facebook site I will send you some samples. Thanks