Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Results We are Seeing

Learn From Our Mistakes

If you go to the weigh in page, you will see that Donald gained .2 this week. As of Friday of last week, he had lost another 2 pounds but by weigh in time, he was back up to his previous weight +.2. If you will read this post, you will see that I believe that it is because he has not been eating ENOUGH! Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well, from the research I have done in my training materials and about the body going into survival mode, I really believe this is the case. So, if you are taking A.C.E. or considering it, it will make you feel like you can get by without eating. YOU MUST EAT! Take this opportunity to eat healthy foods since you won't be craving those fatty foods, but eat!!

What I Have Heard From Others

I have given out about 24 of the trial packs over the last week. All of those who have taken it report having more energy and decreased cravings and hunger. Several who so not normally take in a lot of caffiene report getting shaky on the first day but all report it not happening after the first day. The only negative remark I have heard is that it didn't curb hunger quite as much as they had hoped but that the energy was great. I am sure that it works differently for all people. Over all, everyone who I have heard from are very excited about the product and those who haven't already, intend to purchase a bottle. More success reports to come!!

Success Stories


We are busy making our own success stories but until then, I thought I would share some that have already had success with A.C.E. Meet Victor and Cheryl:

LOST 197 lbs.!

"A.C.E. gave me a lot of energy and I was able to start walking and biking for exercise.
Plus, it helped me cut the amount of carbohydrates I ate. Before A.C.E., I was 365 lbs. and now I'm 170 lbs!"
~Victor


LOST 56 lbs!

"LOVE MY A.C.E. and Saba! I found myself getting bigger and bigger, and knew I needed to get some help...
I started taking A.C.E and Saba and saw results in the way my clothes fit. Plus my energy was amazing!
I have now lost a total of 56 lbs. and have trimmed over 30" off my body.
~Cheryl


If you have your own success story or have any input on the use of A.C.E, please leave a comment. We would all like to know!

If you would like a trial pack please contact Denise Thrasher at acestome@hotmail.com


No comments: