Saturday, October 12, 2013

New ACE- What is the hype?

Saba, our parent company has reformulated ACE. I have to tell you that I was uneasy when this was first announce. I mean, why would you change something that works so well? My husband and I have had huge success with the old formula..... I have had customers that have had huge success on ACE.... I have associates who have customers who have had success..... the thoughts went on and on. So my point is "if it ain't broken, don't fix it!"

That is unless...... IT IS BETTER! So I slowly got used to the idea and decided to research the ingredients. Then I ordered. Yep, I didn't want to change BUT I have never gotten anything from Saba that did not do what they said it would, so I had to trust that this would be the same. Check out all the ingredients in this new ACEtastic formula:
Yep, it is all there. Everything you need to lose weight, feel great, and have energy to make it through your day. I have not gotten his permission to use his name to endorse this product but I know that you guys are all familiar with a certain doctor who might associate with Dorothy and Toto that has praised many of the ingredients that are in this new formula. So what are my findings with this new formula?

First let me say that I have been on the "old" ACE for over two years. I have taken breaks to have medical procedures performed and to do the 5 day flush but I am a faithful user. I had gotten to the point that I was taking 2 a day and still loved the results I was getting. So then comes new ACE. I wasn't sure how it would affect me so I took one Wednesday morning. Immediately, I could feel the energy. Not jitters but just good, clean energy like I used to get from the old stuff in the beginning.  I told Donald, I didn't know if it was wishful thinking but I felt like I had much more energy from 1 than I was getting from 2 of the old. Then around 11:00, I took another one. Well, I really don't think I needed that one. It was more out of habit than anything else. I had plenty of energy all day Tuesday. Since then, I have only taken 1 and have been in good shape. Honestly, I didn't feel like there was much change in my appetite but I guess that is a good thing since the old stuff was working. So the verdict is in- I LOVE the new stuff.

Donald, out of habit, popped the top off of the bottle we had been taking Wednesday and did not take the new stuff until Thursday. Around 10:00, I got a text that said, "I see what you mean about the energy" So, needless to say, he loves it too!

Bottles of the new formula will not be available until next week. In an effort to let everyone try it before they purchase a bottle, I have been running a special on my trial packs until Monday only. If you have not gotten in on the special, contact me this weekend. This special will be over Monday and I may never be able to offer it at this awesome discount again! 

Buy 3 get 1 free! That is 8 capsules for $6.00


And the best part is you can do that as many times as you want!

For example if you buy 12 you will get 4 free. That would be 32 capsules for $24.00. Get in on this special now! Use my Paypal buttons, email me or call today. 

No comments: