Sunday, April 21, 2013

Meet N Greet Success!

I promised I would update yesterday. I am a day late but I have a good excuse! I was busy processing all those orders yesterday! I have to say that I am pleased with the outcome of my first Meet N Greet! Circumstances prevented some people from coming but all in all, we had a good time and learned a lot! I have at least 2 more Meet N Greets booked and have 2 new Preferred Customers who will be taking advantage of the perks that come along with that status. I am also so excited about all the people who will be be getting healthier with all of Saba's all natural supplements! That is really what it is all about!

So what did we do? We learned about all the wonderful Saba products.We taste tested juices and vitamin supplements. We made ToppFast shakes and shared and sampled a healthy recipe. We played games and gave away prizes! We had a great time. The best part is-- I figured it up! If it had not been my own Meet N Greet, the hostess would have earned $120.00 in free products. They would have also had an opportunity, if they chose to make $100.00 or more straight from the company because I had two people sign up as Preferred Customers and two to book Meet N Greets! I have to tell you, I work for the best company! Total awesomeness in this Meet N Greet process! I can't wait to have more

Donald and I talked about taking pictures prior to everyone arriving and then we just forgot. We got so involved in sharing all the wonderful products that it just slipped our minds until it was over. So this is the AFTER photo of our Meet N Greet.
I can't believe I haven't been doing Meet N Greets all along! Please, if you have ever wanted to know more about our products, thought it would be nice to get some for free, or maybe just wanted to sample some of the liquid products before you purchased, book your Meet N Greet today! I promise you will not regret it!

No comments: