Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweet Tater Festival

We will be spending Labor Day at the 16th annual Sweet Tater Festival in Crane Hill, Alabama! I am so excited to be participating in this event. It will be held at Dowling Elementary. This is our old stomping grounds and I can't wait to see old friends and new!

For this occasion, I will be running several specials. These specials are good from today until Labor Day, September 2nd only! I would love to see  you at the festival. If you can not come, contact me to get in on these awesome specials.

Haven't Tried ACE yet?

Purchase 3 trial packs for $5.00.
That is 6 capsules (one week's worth) for $5.00!

Tried it and Need more?

Purchase your 60 count bottle for $60.00!

Tried it, Love it, and Need More?

Become a preferred customer and choose your free gift!
* 2 weeks of Borojo juice
* 2 weeks of Pomegranate juice
* 2 weeks of ACE

Being a preferred customer allows you to purchase ACE, the juices, and any other Saba products at wholesale prices. This is your best value! It also enrolls you in autoship which brings your selected products to your door each month. Contact me today to enroll!

Tried it, Love it and Want to Share it With Others?

Become an Associate and I will give you 30 trial packs to get you started! Learn more here- The Saba Opportunity

I am so excited to be sharing these wonderful products with Crane Hill, Alabama! I hope you all get to come out and participate. Please contact me if I can help you with anything! 256-338-9687 or acestome@hotmail.com

No comments: