Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Life is a Little Brighter!

I said in my last post that I was going to introduce you to saba's new exciting products one week at a time. Well,,,,, you know what happens to good intentions. So, here I am TWO weeks later with my latest try of the new and wonderful products that have been introduced by my amazing home company Saba.

We all love ACE! We are all falling love with Xtreme 5000! The juices are phenomenal at treating all kinds of issues. BUT did you know that saba also has a beauty line. Not a make-up line, but items that help enhance and take care of your natural beauty. At the end of 2013, saba introduced sabaLustre. It is formulated to be the strongest brush on teeth whitener on the market. I had to try it! I have tried all the over the counter stuff- those white strips, pastes and mouth guard thingies that you have to wear around the house or overnight. I hate(d) the yellow that my teeth had become. As a matter of fact, the last time I had my teeth cleaned, my dentist informed me that I was a perfect candidate for a $350.00 procedure that they do in the dentist office to whiten teeth. AND I have even considered sitting in one of those chairs at the Women's Show with my mouth wide open and one of those lights shining in my mouth for all the world to stare at. That is around $100.00 by the way. Never actually did that because I was never alone and did not want to make my partner wait. I did consider it though. Have any of you ever wished that your teeth were whiter and brighter? Well...... You have got to see this!


These are MY teeth after only two weeks of using SabaLustre! I could not be more happy with the results. 

So what do you have to do? Well, I brushed and flossed just like normal each night. Then I held my mouth open in a big smile and dried my teeth off with a cotton ball, clicked the pen and put a small amount of the gel on the front part of my teeth that are seen when I smile. I held my lips away from the teeth for about 30 seconds. Then I relaxed them and went about my business for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, I rinsed with water and there you go! Whiter teeth in 2 weeks! 

The best part is that I did this all in the privacy of my own little bathroom! I put it on my teeth and in the time it took me to do my nightly devotional, I was ready to rinse. AND sabaLustre is formulated so that it will not cause tooth sensitivity. I had some discomfort with some of the other products that I have used but none whatsoever with this! I absolutely love this product.

The price of sabaLustre is comparable to other whitening systems and much less than some. The cost is $60 retail and can be purchased for less if you are preferred customer. I will be making an order soon. If you would like to purchase some, please contact me or you can go to my order site by clicking on this link:   HTTPS://WWW.SABAFORLIFE.COM/01048157N
Please remember that shipping will be higher if you purchase through the company site because it is coming from the home office. If you are close, I will be happy to order it for you and meet you with it. 

I hope you love sabaLustre as much as I do! I love that our company continues to improve and add new products to enhance our lives. If you have been looking for a company to work for that provides new and innovative products, great compensation, great support and flexibility then saba may be for you. Ask me how you can get started today!

Denise Thrasher (256) 338-9687   or acestome@blogspot.com

2 comments:

susan cluck hinkle said...

Denise I want to get this! By the way everyone out there, that is wondering about this. I have seen this in person & there was that much difference in Denise's teeth!

Denise Thrasher said...

Thanks mom! We will get you some for sure!