Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas times a-coming!

I am in the process of doing a blog post update on all of the happenings in the ACE and Saba family. There are some new products that I am absolutely amazed with! There are some absolutely fabulous opportunities! There are also some events taking place in my life that definitely would not have been possible without the addition of my business with ACE/Saba! I hope to have that post ready soon.

In the mean time, I would like for all of you to plan on coming to visit a new event that is happening next Sunday in my own neighborhood! It is the Market at the Lodge. Please plan to join us and meet all the great vendors that live right here in our own community! Be sure to RSVP to be entered into a drawing to win a wonderful prize that consists of products from all the vendors!

For those of you that are just hearing about ACE and would like to check out information on it and our other wonderful Saba products please visit this post: Help I Need Information!

I will be offering several specials for this event. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions that you might have! I look forward to seeing you there.

 




No comments: